Sunday, March 24, 2019

Ensuring devastation!

I am on a new track in the world.  Looking at Bretton Tarrant, Mr. New Zealand's video game meme-athon, I have been insprired!  I have decided to pick up a new hobby in my off time.  I'm having a very shway time.  We are shrouded in darkness, wearing masks, taking the cover of night, and doing real, psychological , physical, and monetary harm to my enemies.  I've invented a few very easy, cheap, and effective ways of terrorizing my enemies.  Doing real damage to their heads, and having a shway time doing it.  It's basic.  Here's my starter pack.

A few basic items are what you'll need to have an effect on your local area.  Some nails, a knife, bigger the better, and a pack of eggs.  Here's a basic day.  Kiss you're family goodbye for the day, and buy some eggs, and go crazy, peg some non-whites, nail 'em right in the face, do a drive-by!  Pegging a schtoop in the face is the most satisfying feeling on earth.  I prefer collecting the muslim women and children, very satisfying. :)

That's daytime fun, like with the kids, sends a message, fills'em with dread!  Then at night, may I add, the real fun begins. The knife has a simple purpose: popping the enemies tires!  So easy, so shway!  It's the best! Hunting the night for the car of a muslim, or a jew, and quickly popping the air from the side of the tires is like watching the enemies wallet empty dry, or watching them cry.  Shway!

This is my new hobby, for the war effort.  I'm also going to be testing out laying secret nails tacked right at the lip of an enemy's tire as I get out of the car in the parking lot.  Seems easy, just find a target, watch the enemy get out their car, gently brisk by, drop your keys, or some such, pretend to tie your shoe, and plant the bomb. Good day. Very shway of us.

But more on this massive plan for deadly, world changing, difference making, damage dealing starter pack later.  It's just a starter pack anyways, yet it adds up. It's super effective!
Thank you and I'll talk to you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment